Streamline Mortgage Corporation
Co NMLS #1716938
over 26 years experience
Purchase or Refinance
Turning your financial plans into reality,
one loan at a time!
How may we help you?
Buying a home can be a good decision for several reasons, including:
1. Building Equity: When you buy a home, you are investing in an asset that has the potential to appreciate in value over time. As you make mortgage payments and the value of your home increases, you are building equity, which can be used to build wealth and your retirement over time.
2. Stability: Owning a home can provide stability and a sense of security that renting does not. When you own a home, you have more control over your living situation and are not subject to the whims of a landlord.
3. Tax Benefits: Homeowners may be eligible for several tax benefits, including deductions for mortgage interest, property taxes, and certain home improvements.
4. Control Over Your Living Space: When you own a home, you have more control over your living space. You can make changes and renovations to your home to suit your preferences and lifestyle, without having to worry about getting permission from a landlord.
5. Potential Rental Income: If you purchase a multi-unit property, you may be able to generate rental income by renting out one or more units.
6. Ability to leave a legacy: Owning a home can be a way to leave a financial legacy for your family, as you can pass your home on to your children or other loved ones.
In the current market, there are several home refinancing options available to homeowners. Some of the most common options include:
1. Rate and Term Refinance: This type of refinance allows you to change the interest rate and/or the term of your mortgage. By refinancing at a lower interest rate, you can lower your monthly payments or shorten the term of your loan.
2. Cash-Out Refinance: With a cash-out refinance, you can borrow against the equity in your home and receive cash back. This can be useful for homeowners who need to pay off high-interest debt, make home improvements, or cover other expenses. Rates are a little higher right now, this may still be a better option if paying off high interest rate credit cards and then refinance when rates come down.
4. HELOC: Home Equity Line of Credit. If you have a great rate on your first mortgage, we can leave it alone. We can do an equity line of credit behind it to pay of High-interest debt, make home improvements, or cover other expenses.
3. FHA Streamline Refinance: If you have an FHA loan, you may be eligible for an FHA streamline refinance, which allows you to refinance your loan with minimal documentation and lower closing costs.
4. VA Streamline Refinance: If you are a veteran, you may be eligible for a VA streamline refinance, which allows you to refinance your VA loan with minimal documentation and lower closing costs.
5. HARP Refinance: The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a government program that allows homeowners with underwater mortgages to refinance into a more affordable loan.
6. Jumbo Refinance: If you have a high-value home, you may need to consider a jumbo refinance, which is a type of loan that exceeds the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
**It's important to note that each refinance option has its own benefits and drawbacks, and the best option for you will depend on your specific financial situation and goals. Call today, we can determine the best course of action for your situation.
Call or Text today (702) 429-3994
Email today - Jacquieo22@aol.com
I can walk you through the process, I'll make it easy!!!